- By accessing the Website, Users acknowledge that they unconditionally agree to and agree to be bound by these Terms. The rules apply both when the User logs in using the Website and when the User does not follow the login procedure. By accessing and / or using the Website, Users acknowledge that they are properly acquainted with the Rules and agree that the Company will process the information (including personal data) provided by Users to the extent necessary to manage and operate the Website and provide Website services.
- Website Services are services related to customer information and the provision of customer information (the “Website Services”), which include:
- providing information about the Supplier’s services, the amounts payable by the customer;
- submitting questions or other information and / or ordering services electronically.
- any other services provided on the Website.
- the company has the right to unilaterally change the Rules by publishing it on the Website. Changes to the Rules shall take effect from the date of their publication on the Website. If the User continues to use the services of the Website after the amendment or supplementation of the Rules, it is considered that the User agrees with the new version of the Rules.
- Use or access to the Website is possible only after entering the correct login details on the Website. The login is done by clicking on the active “Login” link on the right side of the Website, after filling in the username and password. By logging in to the Website, the User confirms that:
- The User has carefully and carefully read these Rules, understood them and voluntarily agrees with them and undertakes to use them in accordance with the procedure and conditions established in the Website Rules;
- The data provided by the user is correct, accurate and complete. When changing or filling in the data about himself, the user must provide only the correct data. Any losses resulting from the submission of incorrect data shall be borne by the User;
- if the User’s data or other related information changes, the User undertakes to change (supplement) his / her data on the Website immediately, but not later than within 7 (seven) business days;
- The User agrees that the Company will process any personal data and / or other information provided by the User and use it for the purposes of complying with these Rules, the provision of the Company’s services, direct marketing (if the User’s consent has been obtained) and other purposes.
- The user is prohibited from impersonating other persons by providing a foreign name and / or other data. If the User fails to comply with the above requirements, the company has the right to prohibit the use of the Website immediately and without prior notice. In case of reasonable suspicion that the User has caused or could have caused damage to the company and / or third parties and / or the public interest by such actions, the company has the right to transfer all available data about such User to state institutions.
- The User unconditionally undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the submitted data and must make every effort to protect the login password to the Website from communication by third parties and not to disclose it to third parties in any direct or indirect way and to ensure that no third party can access its data. jo.
- The personal data provided by the User on the Website are processed by the company in accordance with these Rules, the requirements established by the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the processing and protection of personal data.
- By filling in the electronic forms, the personal data provided by the User (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.) are used for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of providing the Website and Company Services.
- The consumer should contact the company in writing by e-mail. by e-mail email@example.com or upon arrival at the customer service center, submitting an identity document to the company, has the right to:
- apply to the company with a request to provide information about the User’s personal data processed by the company;
- apply to the company with a request to correct the User’s personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage – in case the User determines that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- apply to the company for a request to destroy personal data or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage – in case the User determines that personal data is processed illegally or fraudulently;
- not consent to the processing of the User’s personal data when such data is processed or intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Personal data must be accurate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the collection and further processing of the data. If necessary for the processing of personal data, personal data shall be kept up to date.
- the company undertakes not to disclose the User’s personal data to other third parties, except for the company’s partners providing services related to the services provided by the company. In all other cases, the User’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- the company reserves the right to change the Services provided by the company or their individual terms and conditions at any time without notifying the User.
- the company has the right to cancel the User’s registration on the Website without prior notice or the User’s consent in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of persons and / or to comply with the requirements of legal acts and / or the User failing to comply with the provisions of these Rules.
- the company has the right to suspend or terminate the Website at any time without prior notice.
- When using the Website and / or the Services provided by the company, the User must:
- strictly follow the procedure and requirements established by these Rules;
- not to infringe the rights and legitimate interests of the company and third parties;
- not to provide false and / or misleading information about yourself or other incorrect information;
- use only secure electronic communication and data transmission means and devices, not spread computer viruses and / or take other measures that could disrupt the operation of the Website, damage or destroy information and otherwise cause damage to the Website or the process of services provided by the Company;
- not to take any intentional actions that would disrupt the operation of the Website and the provision of the Website or company services to the User or third parties;
- to respect and not violate the established norms of conduct and morality, the rights and legitimate interests of third parties and the requirements of legal acts recognized by the society;
- immediately inform the company if it has become aware that its login details to the Website are or may be used by other third parties.
- If the User violates any of the provisions of these Rules, the Company acquires the right at any time to fully or partially restrict the User’s access to the Website in any way.
- Intellectual property protection and links to other website
- All rights to the Website and the works on it are protected by the laws and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. Copying texts, photographs, logos, banners and all other design elements for the purpose of using them for commercial or other purposes that infringe the rights and legitimate interests of the company or third parties is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of, or are lawfully used by, the Company under contracts with their respective owners.
- This Website may contain links to other websites that will allow the User to exit this Website in order to obtain third party information, or third party information may be provided on this Website.
- the company cannot change, update or control the content of such websites and therefore accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained therein.
- Using the Website, Users may order or request the services of the Company and / or third parties.
- By ordering or requesting the services of a company and / or third party, the consumer knows and agrees that the information and data he will provide when completing the request will be passed on to the provider of such services.
- By ordering or requesting the services of the company and / or third parties (providing your data and / or contact information), the consumer assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the data that he transfers to third parties.
- The user has the option to view in their browser what information (cookies) the company installs and delete some or all of the installed cookies. By using the Website, the User agrees to the storage of cookies provided by the company on his computer (device). The User may revoke this consent at any time by changing the settings of his / her web browser, in which case certain functions of the Website may not work.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analize||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Analytics’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-funkcinis||11 months||Functional cookies help to perform certain functions, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party functions.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-kiti||11 months||Other non-categorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and not yet categorized.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-nasumas||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Necessary’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-reikalingas||11 months||The necessary cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies anonymously provide the basic functions and security features of the website.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-reklama||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Advertisement’.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Session||WordPress cookie to check if the cookies are enabled on the browser to provide appropriate user experience to the users. This cookie is used on the front-end, even if user is not logged in.|
|wordpress_sec||Session||Cookie is placed by WordPress to provide protection against hackers, store account details.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||A year||To store language settings.|
|wp-settings-time-2, wp-settings-2||Session||The cookie is used by WordPress to customize the view of admin interface and the front-end of the website.|
|wfwaf-authcookie||Session||This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded. This cookie allows the Wordfence firewall to detect logged in users and allow them increased access. It also allows Wordfence to detect non-logged in users and restrict their access to secure areas. The cookie also lets the firewall know what level of access a visitor has to help the firewall make smart decisions about who to allow and who to block|
|wordpress_logged_in||14 days if you select “Remember me” when logging in. Otherwise, during the browsing session.||Cookie is placed by WordPress to keep users logged in.|
|messagesUtk||A year||This cookie is set by hubspot. This cookie is used to recognize the user who have chatted using the messages tool. This cookies is stored if the user leaves before they are added as a contact. If the returning user visits again with this cookie on the browser, the chat history with the user will be loaded.|
|redux_current_tab||A year||Cookie to improve the user movement in the site.|
|vchideactivationmsg||1 month||Enables to send messages from contact form.|
|vchideactivationmsg_vc11||1 month||Enables to send messages from contact form.|
|intercom-id-mi5ahsss||Session||An anonymous visitor identification cookie.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie allows Google to track unique users via a client identifier that is randomly generated.|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language||Session||Save language settings.|
|pll_language||A year||Polylang uses a cookie to remember the language selected by the user when he comes back to visit again the website.|
- The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to the Rules. All disagreements between the Website and the User are resolved through negotiations. If the parties fail to resolve the dispute through negotiations, such dispute shall be finally settled in the courts in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- All rights to the works on the Website and on it are protected by the laws and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. No content or other textual, graphic or other information contained on the Website may be reproduced, made available to the public or distributed without the prior written consent of the Company.
- If you have any questions regarding the self-service services provided on the Website and the personal data processing activities performed by the company, please contact us in writing by e-mail. by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or upon arrival at the customer service center, providing the company with an identity document.